Please read the general information, requirements and responsibilities carefully before you decide to apply for a job. Once your application has been approved, you will receive another link with further, detailed information on working conditions, payment, insurance, camp info and travel details.
You can apply for the job on-line or print the application forms out and send them to our office in Vienna per snail mail.
N.B. You can send us your CV per email to support our application form. However, in order to proceed with your application you need to fill in the E4Kids® application form.
- You need to provide us with at least two addresses of your previous employers (name, postal address, email address)
- Please DO NOT choose relatives or friends as your references
Fill in and submit the Online Application Form.
Once your application has been approved you need to send us the following documents either per email oder per snail mail:
- Copy/copies of TEFL certificate(s) or other diplomas
- a copy of your passport
- a copy of your Austrian ID card (refers only to non-EU citizens with a residence permit in Austria)
- N.B. Your application cannot be processed until all the documents have been received.
- detailed lesson plan introducing your country (interesting facts, sights, customs, food etc.)
approx. 2 teaching units, 45 minutes each.
- afternoon activities about your home country (games, songs, arts & crafts, etc.)
approx. 1 hour
- N.B. Please send only your own lesson plans. Copied plans from the Internet will not be accepted.
Camp counsellors, Homework supervisors, Programme leaders
- detailed description of 3 indoor and 3 outdoor games and activities (sports not included)
approx. 1 hour each
- afternoon activities about your home country (games, sports, rhymes, songs, arts & crafts)
approx. 2,5 hours
- N.B. Please describe the activities you have actively played with the kids at camps.
When preparing the activity plan keep the age group in mind.
- N.B. Due to the large response for our summer positions, we withdraw your name from our mailing list if we do not receive the returned application filled out completely within two weeks of our sending.
- We assume that our applicants check their mails at least once a week. Your name will be automatically withdrawn from our mailing list if you do not respond to our mails within a week.
- E4Kids® reimburses only the travel costs within Austria (train & subway fare, taxi from Linz train station to the camp)
- You will receive all the necessary travel details and the pick-up time per mail at least two weeks before your arrival.
- Please send us your travel details (copy of your bus/train/plane ticket) as soon as you have been accepted for the job, and not later than 6 weeks before the first camp starts.
Non-EU citizens need to have a valid residence and a work permit in order to work in Austria.
If you do not have the two above mentioned permits you are not eligible for work in Austria.
Work permits are not granted to non-EU citizens.
Non-EU citizens officially enrolled at a university in Austria are eligible for work in Austria. If you want to apply for a job, please follow the application procedure for a work permit (see below)
Canadian exchange students on SWAP programme are eligible for work in Austria.
N.B. Having a residence permit does not necessarily mean that you are eligible for work in Austria. If your status is not clear to you, please contact us via our Secure contact form
Application for a work permit /non EU citizens
enrolled full time at the Austrian university
- copy/copies of TEFL certificate(s) or other diplomas
- an official confirmation from the university about your enrollment
- a copy of your passport
- a copy of your Austrian ID card (both sides)
- a copy of a residence registration form (Meldezettel)
The application process takes from four to six weeks.